Download WeatherSky APK free on Android
Today there are several types of Weather apps for Android. Among the most popular is MétéoCiel. This is a complete program in French that is 100% free and without any advertising. This app can give you any satisfaction in terms of viewing today’s data or a seven-day forecast. In addition, MétéoCiel, in addition to traditional information, provides more detailed data as well as maps.
Download Météociel, the weather forecast for professionals and individuals for Android
★(49983 votes) | Weather report
Version 5.0.14 – Joran | Developer Quentin Lagarde | Updated on 08/20/2021
Configuration: 5.0 or later
What is MeteoSky?
MétéoCiel is the official application of the French site Meteociel.fr. It is a tool for following weather news in real time. This app is especially appreciated for the accuracy of the data it provides and the many maps that can be very useful. Indeed, the platform can provide 10-day weather forecasts for all cities in France and thousands of European cities, including forecasts displayed every 3 hours.
The service is undoubtedly one of the most complete that you will be able to use to know the general news on the weather. For each city, you can get cloudiness, humidity, wind speed, and atmospheric pressure. It is a reliable platform that offers hourly weather forecasts for France on a short or long term basis. It also has several other features to keep you better informed.
The main features of MeteoSky
MeteoSky offers many features. They are accessible via an interface grouping together all the modules in a menu on the left of the screen. To have access to social functions, you must create a user account on the site. The tool represents an excellent set of all the characteristics of a weather station on a smartphone. The main features of the program include:
- News feed: thunderstorm, cold snap, snow… Thanks to the news feed, you are always up to date with the latest weather news. Follow-up, alert or simple bulletin, your home page gives you all the news.
- Real time: this category brings you live all the information collected by the official weather stations. Thus, you will be able to follow the weather hour by hour. The live time category also offers you the possibility to post a photo and an observation.
- Adding favorite cities: MétéoCiel allows you to add favorite cities in order to know the time of day for up to seven days, including forecasts by hourly slices.
- Live Maps: This feature provides you with maps that are updated every 15 minutes. Thus, you will be able to follow the state of the weather in Western Europe and in France: minimum and maximum temperatures, perceived temperatures, temperatures at sea, average wind, dew point, lightning, atmospheric pressure, humidity, cloudiness, sunshine, rain at 24 hours.
- Photo gallery of other WeatherSky users
- Animations and satellite images for Europe and France
- Official records
- Charts, diagrams
- Models: this tab was mainly designed for weather junkies. It allows you to follow the latest releases of Meteociel.fr models throughout the day. For ten models, the application offers more than 50 different outputs in total.
- Forecasts: you will enjoy up to 7 days of forecasts in France and by city for 200 French or European cities. The forecasts are updated 4 times a day and are based on information collected from the American model GFS.
Why choose MeteoSky over other meteorology applications?
A very complete application, MétéoCiel offers to provide real-time information, climatic data (sunshine, temperatures, pressure, dew point, rainfall, cloudiness, lightning, etc.), very detailed forecast maps from a few days to several weeks of ‘deadline. This platform is especially suitable for people who need to consult official data from Météo France relating to more than 200 French and European cities.
With MétéoCiel, you also have the possibility of looking at a collaborative map allowing you to obtain information specific to a specific area. Unlike other applications that offer the same service, the tool provides different weather models in order to provide you with the best possible information. Many other essential points also make all the peculiarities of this application.
MeteoCiel offers you, for example, the possibility of establishing forecasts which are updated several times a day. The application is also configured as a social network, which allows you to share most of the information available on the application. In addition, it offers very simple widgets that group together most of the data just a click away.
The service is distinguished by the hour-by-hour forecasts it offers on a particularly attractive interface. Its interactive map allows you to prevent all impending weather incidents.
Alternatives to Météociel
MétéoCiel is a very popular application, but it also has its limitations such as the fact that it is only operational for areas in France and Europe. In this case, you can bet on other alternatives that can better meet your needs and expectations, such as:
Météo France is the French reference for weather applications. It is arguably the most famous weather forecasting service in France. Currently, its app offers clear and crisp weather forecasts over several days. It also allows to know the most reliable and popular future precipitation. The platform also allows you to share your own photos with the community.
Considered the weather photographer, Yahoo Weather features in Yahoo’s strategy. This is one of the best services of the firm. This application is distinguished by a perfectly well-designed design that uses beautiful images from the web to illustrate weather forecasts from around the world.
Carrot is a fun weather app. It allows you to know the trend for the next few days, the upcoming precipitation as well as the complete weather reports. To all this is added a fun and colorful interface animated according to time. To illustrate everything, well-felt jokes are offered.
If you want to get information about the weather and just the weather, Today Weather is the solution for you. This application is characterized by a very clean interface. It does not beat around the bush and directly offers you everything you are entitled to expect (precipitation, forecasts, radar, etc.), all in a coating that will appeal to the most minimalists.
It is possible that WeatherBug is the most advanced weather application available on the web thanks to its Doppler radar. This function allows you to see meteorological phenomena in real time. If you want to get meteorological data in order to analyze the weather in more detail, this app will be perfect to give you everything you need.
One of the main advantages of Accuweather is its high precision. This is what gives it its name. The app provides weather forecasts mainly for the exact location where you are. Thus, you will benefit from ever more precise weather reports. For anyone who likes to follow satellite snow and rain maps of their region, such accuracy is always a must.