The iPhone 15 Pro would finally have physical buttons, Apple
Epic Seven announcements recap for 2022
In recent weeks, the Epic Seven announcements for 2022 were rather shy. Fortunately, Valentine’s Day was able to soften hearts and now Smilegate’s baby is flooding us with new things. So we come back to all these announcements that will land tomorrow or in the coming weeks as new Epic Seven!
The new Epic Seven which take effect from February 17
First of all, we invite you to discover all the announcements that will arrive after the update of Epic Seven. The latter will take place tomorrow morning:
- A new side story titled “Prince’s Game” Where “Game of Princes” and which is accompanied by an intriguing video will make its in-game debut.
- The new Epic Pass allowing you to earn lots of in-game bonuses is finally here. This time, Vivian is in the spotlight with her lovely “Cruelle Damsel” skin.
- The balancing announced at the beginning of the month will take effect. Thus, 9 heroes and 3 artifacts will have their powers improved.
- We will be entitled to the modification of the functioning of the banner of mystical invocations in order to facilitate the obtaining of 4-star characters. From now on, we can make the pity target the 4-star character of the banner. In this case, the pity then increases from 200 to 110 invocations to obtain the hero for sure.
- Various login bonuses: players will receive mystical medals, but also 10 free summons every day for 7 days (a total of 70 free invocations).
The Epic Seven 2022 announcements that will take effect from February 24
Here we are in the second part of this Epic Seven announcement block for 2022! From here, we’ll have to wait a short week before we can devour the new content!
- Hwayoung, the fiery warrior which appears in episode 4, will be available for summoning.
- A new 4-star heroine with the darkness element, Armin, naughty catis coming into play. His banner will therefore be honored in mystical summons alongside the fearsome Arbiter Vildred.
- Special content to make with your guild is finally coming. The latter mixes exploration and intense combat. Be careful though, because it will be available for 2 weeks only. On this occasion, the guild stores will offer new items a little later (normally from March 3). These clearly target Hero Summons and will therefore help you get them more frequently.
- A survey will allow the team behind Epic Seven to know the expectations of the community regarding the next balancing of the game.
Note that if you want to know more about the skills of these two new Epic Seven heroines, you can see all the details on the game’s Youtube page.
Partially dated announcements
Finally, we are going to talk about the Epic Seven announcements which, for the most part, do not have a specific date.
- End of the PVP season on February 26. This is the deadline for obtaining current PVP season rewards.
- The reveal of the new (and amazing) Vildred Arbiter skin. The latter will automatically belong to all those who manage to reach the rank of Master in the PVP season. Hurry, there is little time left!
- Ruele’s skin which was the reward of the penultimate PVP season joins the game’s skin store.
- When selecting champions for the next PVP season, it will be possible to banish 2 champions instead of one.
- Announcement of a World Championship tournament which should take place between June and August (more details will be communicated in May).
Epic Seven’s plans for 2022
In this last part, nothing is dated! These announcements were simply featured during the Epic Seven stream.
- A special banner should see the light of day and would allow select 3 heroes, limited or not, along with their respective artifacts. It will therefore be possible to summon any 5-star hero of the game (excluding light or darkness), provided that the latter has a seniority of at least 6 months. This unique banner will appear if you have completed level 10-10 in Episode 1.
- Arrival of Twitch drops including bonus items for Epic Seven. The condition to obtain these drops is to watch certain streamers for a minimum duration of 15 minutes.
- The collaboration with Guilty Gear is back. The limited heroes Sol (free), Baiken, Dizzy and Elphelt will once again become available to summon for a set time. In addition, a new hero will join them, but at this time we do not know who, and when this collaboration will take place.
And that’s it for all the news that was shared this morning by Smilegate about the new Epic Seven 2022 releases. We hope this little sorting has made it easier for you to see when all these Epic Seven announcements will be active. We also take this opportunity to wish good luck (and above all good luck) to those who will try to get their hands on the Vildred Referee skin of this season PVP ! Besides, if you want to tackle this task without overheating your phone’s battery, don’t forget that you can play Epic Seven from your PC! Good game everyone.