Hextech Mayhem, the Riot Games game on Netflix
Half the geeky world has only the end Hextech To the mouth. Between the story ofArcane, TFT’s Hextech optimizations and this new game, it seems humanity is looking to appropriate magic through science by any means possible. Hextech Mayhem: A League of Legends Story is a simple but effective side scrolling rhythm game. We tell you everything about its release date, its porting on different platforms …
Hextech Mayhem, a Netflix release but not only
the Hextech Mayhem trailer came out this week. Throughout this trailer, we discovered the latest addition to Riot Forge (Riot Games’ game editing system). This rhythm game focuses on the adventures of Ziggs, the master of explosions, in a fairly classic 2D side-scroller. Except that the scrolling results in a musical platform where you will have to respect the right tempo to allow Ziggs to progress through the level.
Note that, in the same way as Conv / rgence or Ruined King, the games signed Riot Forge all use the name “A League of Legends story”. The purpose of this name, for Hextech Mayhem as for the publisher’s other titles, is to affirm the existence of the game as an extension, an extension of the vast League of Legends universe.
It will be necessary to wait until November 16 before you can get your hands on the game on PC (via Steam) and consoles. You can already pre-order it to get the Ruined Ziggs skin. The release date of Hextech Mayhem in Netflix game on mobile is not yet known. Nevertheless, we can expect more information in the coming days. Stay tuned for the Riot conference or the twitter announcements of the development studio from Hextech Mayhem, Choice Provisions.
How to play Netflix mobile games?
The Netflix catalog currently has 5 sets, to which that of Riot Forge and Choice Provisions will be added. If some talk to you about the Games tab on Netflix from the mobile application, the easiest way to access Netflix mobile games is still the Playstore or the Appstore.
Let’s take a look at the links to the titles in the catalog and how to play the Netflix games available today. You may even soon download Hextech Mayhem !
- Teeter Up, a small Arcade game where you have to maneuver elements to place a ball at the destination location of the level. This game has been available on Playstore since the launch of the game catalog and on Appstore since November 10.
- Stranger Things 1984, an action adventure game featuring iconic locations from the series, to be discovered on Playstore and Appstore.
- Stranger Things 3: The Game can be downloaded here on Playstore and Appstore. It is intended to be a companion game for season 3 with new quests and others known. The whole comes to enrich the content already present for the viewer.
- Shooting Hoops, another arcade game where you have to aim for a basketball hoop, downloadable from the Playstore and the Appstore.
- Card blast is a game based on poker and speed of action, to be discovered on Playstore and Appstore.
- And soon Hextech Mayhem !