Honkai Star Rail Trailer: MiHoYo’s New Turn-Based RPG
MiHoYo is no longer at the first arms stage. With successful titles such as Genshin Impact or Honkai Impact 3rd, the studio can claim to be at the top of the mobile RPG genre. It was therefore with great noise that the news of a new game signed miHoYo was greeted by the community of Android and iOS gamers. Today, we present to you the Honkai: Star Rail trailer, this studio production that is revealed in pictures.
Honkai: Star Rail trailer all in cinematic
The Honkai: Star Rail trailer released is accompanied by some information provided during an interview given by the developers. Here’s what we know about Honkai: Star Rail to date:
- The title fits naturally into the lineage of Honkai titles and offers a unique astral adventure.
- In terms of graphics, the shaders that made Genshin Impact so successful, for example, are also back.
- The entire sound and visual design is intended to be immersive for the player.
- Star Rail offers a turn-based RPG gameplay for a maximum of strategy, with time for pause and reflection to advance your next move.
- Dungeon exploration will be on the program. This feature which is so well known to MMO or idle game players will allow you to discover the secrets of Fragmentum while sharing your adventures as a team.
Much like Genshin Impact, Honkai: Star Rail will be released in multiple media. MiHoYo will open it to players as well PC than mobile on Android and iOS. Moreover, the pre-registration for the game are already open on the dedicated official website. Unfortunately for many players, this Honkai title only has English, Japanese, Korean, and Traditional Chinese in its starting translations. In addition, only a small number of registrants will be selected for participate in closed tests. If you already have a thousand questions about Honkai: Star Rail, some have probably already been answered on HoYoLAB.