The iPhone 15 Pro would finally have physical buttons, Apple
iPhone: How to take a full page screenshot on iOS?
All iPhone users know how to take a screenshot. However, many do not know how to save an entire page. We explain how to do this below.
Most iPhone users have no problem with take screenshots. On an Apple smartphone with Face ID, like the iPhone 13, all you need to do is press the side button and the button simultaneously to increase the volume to take a capture of the app on the screen. On models without Face ID, with a Home Touch ID button, like the iPhone SE, the process is different. You must simultaneously press the main button and the ignition button on the edge.
On the other hand, the method for take a screenshot of an entire page is largely unknown. This feature is however particularly practical. It allows you to save a capture of an entire web page, PDF document, or email that exceeds the length of your iPhone screen.
On the same theme: how to keep the old Safari interface on iPhone with iOS 15?
How to take a screenshot of a full page on iPhone?
Again, the method differs if it is an iPhone with Face ID or an iPhone with Touch ID. If you are the proud owner of an iPhone with a Face ID notch, you are asked to go through the following process:
- Simultaneously press the side button and the button to turn up the volume
- Click on the screenshot that will appear in the lower left corner of the screen
- Now press Full page at the top right of the interface
- Once it’s done, you can choose toSave PDF to Files by pressing OK (top left of the screen)
- You can also share screenshot in PDF clicking on
- Then select a sharing option (AirDrop, Messages, Mail, Discord or Telegram)
If you use an iPhone with a Home button below the screen, it will instead be necessary to simultaneously press the Home button and the side button or the power button, as is the case for a classic screenshot. Note that the method varies from model to model, depending on the smartphone’s release date.