Mew release in Pokémon Unite: character presentation
After the recent announcement of the new map, the first of three new Pokémon has just arrived with the Mew release in Pokémon Unite. Let’s discover together the profile and abilities of this mythical Pokémon of the first generation, which is likely to be appreciated by players for its versatility.
Arrival of Mew in Pokémon Unite
Before discovering the capabilities of Mew in Pokémon Unite, let’s come back together to the profile of this new character. This little pink creature is a Mythical Psychic-type Pokémon. It cannot evolve and is not the evolution of any Pokémon. However, he can learn the majority of abilities and he is even considered by some to be theancestor of all Pokemon.
Mew’s role in Pokémon Unite is ranged attacker. Thanks to its passive, every three abilities used, Mew’s next basic attack is replaced by an energy ball. This inflicts damage that increases with distance.
With his Synchro talent, Mew and his nearby allies gain bonus movement speed when he casts an ability. At level 5, her power changes and allows Mew to reset her abilities to choose others.
Mew’s Abilities in Pokémon Unite
Being a special Pokémon in the lore, this is also the case for Mew abilities in Pokémon Unite. Thus, at level 1 as at level 3, you have the choice between three abilities. Mew is therefore very versatile since he can change it at any time thanks to his talent.
Abilities at Level 1
- Ball Elek : Mew launches an electric orb that paralyzes the target and deals damage based on the target’s missing HP.
- Sunthrower : Mew fires a beam that damages all Pokémon in its path.
- Surf : The Pokémon charges forward on a wave that knocks enemies back, damaging them and causing them to stun. Mew also gains a shield and becomes immune to crowd control. When the wave reaches its end, Mew jumps in the direction indicated.
Abilities at level 3
- Coaching : Mew jumps on an ally and gives them a shield and bonus attack speed.
- Wall Light : The Pokémon creates a wall impassable by enemies. If Mew throws a level 1 ability through the wall, its effects are boosted.
- Hurry : Mew dashes in a direction and gains bonus movement speed. This ability can be used twice in a row.
Mew’s Unite Ability in Pokémon Unite
At level 8, Mew unlocks her Unite ability Mystical Glamor. The Pokémon floats in the air and creates an area around it. It then becomes invincible and the other fighters, allies or enemies, become invisible. At the end of the ability’s duration, enemies still in the area take damage.
To unlock Mew in Pokémon Unite, no need to spend Aeos Coins or Gems. Indeed, until October 12, 2022, the Mew Mural Challenge allows you to obtain your Unit permit by completing quests with various objectives. At the end of this event, Mew will be available in the store for 12,000 Aeos Coins.
That’s all for the Mew release in Pokémon Unite. This new fighter is also a very good response against the excellent Tyranitar thanks to his abilities which allow him to be kept at a distance and inflict damage on him.