Microsoft reveals Office 2021 costs and features
This page was translated using AI and machine learning.
(Pocket-lint) – Microsoft has announced details of its new Office no-subscription update, also known as Office 2021.
The company will launch the standalone suite on October 5, 2021 for businesses and consumers who don’t want to be tied to a monthly payment to access Office apps. It brings a Windows 11-like design that includes a refreshed ribbon interface, rounded corners, and neutral colors. You can also expect some collaboration features found in the Microsoft 365 version of Office, such as real-time co-authoring, OneDrive support, and team onboarding.
Microsoft has said it is bringing more Microsoft 365 features to Office 2021. You can see the full list of features and changes on Microsoft’s support page here.
In terms of price, here’s how much Office 2021 will cost in the United States:
Best iPhone Apps 2021: The Ultimate Guide
- Office Home and Student 2021: $ 149.99
- Includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Teams for PC and Mac
- Office Home and Small Business 2021: $ 249.99
- Includes everything in Home and Outlook version for PC and Mac
- Also includes the rights to use all Office applications for business purposes
Keep in mind that Office 2021 is released alongside the launch of Windows 11. It is supported on Windows 11, as well as Windows 10 and recent versions of macOS.
Written by Maggie Tillman. Originally published on .