Recover your iOS/tvOS devices without data loss with TunesKit
This page was translated using AI and machine learning.
(Pocket Lint) – Most people can agree that iOS and tvOS devices rarely cause problems. One of the main reasons people are drawn to the Apple ecosystem is its reliability. However, all devices eventually run into problems, including iOS devices. And it can be incredibly frustrating, especially if you don’t know how to fix the problem.
When troubleshooting iOS and tvOS issues, people are usually concerned about the possibility of data loss. And that’s a valid concern – performing a factory reset to fix issues can lead to significant data loss, even if you maintain iCloud backups. However, TunesKit iOS System Recovery allows you to fix all iOS and tvOS issues without worrying about data loss!
What is TunesKit iOS System Recovery?
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is incredibly user-friendly software that allows you to recover your iOS and tvOS devices back to normal without experiencing data loss. You can download and run this software on Windows computers, and it allows you to fix most common iOS/tvOS problems without contacting Apple technical specialists.
TunesKit can fix a wide range of iOS/tvOS issues, including blue screen, locked screen, frozen screen, white screen and more. You can also recover the device using either the standard mode or the advanced mode, the latter of which is only for serious iOS issues and may result in data erasure. However, most people can fix their iOS issues with standard mode.
Features of TunesKit:
Restore your iOS device to normal without data loss
The main advantage of TunesKit is that you can perform full iOS system repair without experiencing data loss. In standard mode, you can fix a wide range of complex iOS/tvOS issues, such as black screen and boot loop screen, without factory reset. So all your data and settings will remain in place.
Downgrade your iOS to previous versions
iOS and tvOS devices are constantly being updated to newer versions, often without your knowledge. Once you’ve upgraded your iOS or tvOS, you can’t go back to a previous version. Most updates are intended to improve your experience, but some updates may also reduce your access to existing apps and tools. TunesKit lets you downgrade your iOS to a previous version, restoring access to files and apps now incompatible.
Fix iTunes errors to restore or backup your device
TunesKit can solve many problems that are beyond the scope of iOS and tvOS devices. You may encounter iTunes-related issues even on Windows computers. People usually use iTunes to restore or back up their devices, but it can lead to some issues. Whatever the problem, TunesKit will identify its source, allowing you to restore or back up your device through iTunes without complications.
Enter or Exit Recovery Mode with Ease
When your iOS devices are stuck, you may need to enter recovery mode to fix the issues. Most people find it difficult to enter and exit recovery modes, but TunesKit can simplify the process. With this software, it only takes one click to enter or exit recovery mode. The process is simple and streamlined.
Fix the following iOS errors:
- iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- Stuck in recovery mode
- Stuck in DFU mode
- Stuck in headset mode
- Black screen
- White screen
- blue screen
- red screen
- Frozen screen
- Screen off
- Boot loop screen
- iOS update failed
- restore error
- iPhone activation error
- Bricked iPhone
- iPhone locked
- iTunes crashes
- iTunes connection error
Compatible iOS devices
- iPhone : iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xr, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad : All models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad
- iPod touch : iPod touch 7, iPod touch 6, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPod touch 3 and iPod touch 2
- AppleTV : Apple TV HD, Apple TV 3rd generation, Apple TV 2nd generation
Recover your iOS device in three easy steps
TunesKit iOS System Recovery is essential software for iOS users with Windows computers due to its simplicity. This software allows you to recover your devices after following three simple steps.
- First, you just need to download and install the software on your computer, then connect your phone to your computer.
- Next, open the application and choose the appropriate repair mode (standard or advanced), then download the corresponding software package for your device, after selecting your phone from the drop-down lists available. The software will automatically detect your phone, but you can correct the choices if you think it’s wrong.
- Click Repair and wait for the process to complete to automatically recover your iOS and tvOS devices. Be sure to leave your device connected until this process is completely complete!
If you want to recover your iOS/tvOS devices without data loss and no need to contact Apple technical staff, TunesKit is definitely worth a look. Download the program for Windows or Mac from the TunesKit website here.