Update: Brawl Stars gear and the arrival of clubs
Brawl Stars equipment and many other new features come with the update November 17. Among them, we learn that the maximum level of champions is being pushed back, brawler equipment made its appearance and even the Clubs are entitled to modifications! We invite you to come back in detail on everything that will change with this update!
Brawl Stars equipment for more strategic clashes
We start the unboxing of new products with the maximum level brawlers. Indeed, the latter can now reach level 11. To reach it, it will be necessary to obtain Coins and Power Points. Each level also unlocks upgrades for your brawlers.
- Level 9: 550 PP and 1250 Coins → Star Power location unlocked
- Level 10: 890 PP and 1875 Coins → 1st Brawler Equipment slot unlocked
- Level 11: 1440 PP and 2800 Coins → 2nd and last Brawler Equipment slot unlocked
Since you now know how to equip your heroes, we can now look into acquiring this new material. First of all, it will be necessary to obtain Equipment Tokens as well as Scrap. These are two new currencies available through Boxes or the Shop and required for manufacture equipment Brawl Stars.
Each piece created can be upgraded up to level 3 to boost passive effects conferred on the champion. Five types of brawler passives are therefore available with the Brawl Stars equipment:
- Damage : If your health bar is less than 50%, then you will deal 10/15/20% more damage.
- Health : If you stay still, your health regenerates by 100/150/200.
- Resistance : slows and dizziness see their effectiveness and duration reduced by 25/30/35%.
- Defense : You get a 300/450/600 health shield which gradually restores (5% every 0.5 seconds) provided your health bar remains intact.
- Speed : you are 15/20/25% faster when your brawler moves through the bushes.
Be careful, keep in mind that each Brawl Stars equipment remains linked to the champion to which it was awarded. Therefore, it is not possible to change brawler equipment when transferring it from one character to another. On the other hand, you can select the equipment of your choice before each match, as if it were a gadget.
Clubs: a way to fight in groups
Clubs are unlocked once the 900 trophies have been reached. They allow bring together up to 30 people under one banner. Together, you face other Clubs every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. At the end of the fights, you win Tickets as well as Club Trophies. The first allows you to face other players in Standard (Bo1) or Competitive (Bo3) matches. The second, on the other hand, affects your ranking. You can also decide if you want to fight with random partners or with members of your Club.
Indeed, initially, the ranking in the league depends on the total of Club Trophies collected by the members. Each player will then be awarded Club Points according to the performance carried out during the fights. It is these scores which will make it possible to establish the final classification and to determine the general level of the Club as well as the rewards which will be associated with it at the end of the season. Each week, members will also receive Club Coins. This last currency is exchanged for Exclusive Skins, Assignable Power Points, Coins or even new currencies relating to the Brawl Stars gear creation.